Brownie In a Cup
Today is February 14th, the day we celebrate love with chocolate and little hearts.
If you haven’t had time to prepare dessert, I have the perfect solution for you.
It only takes a few minutes to make.
Brownie In A Cup
Because it uses paleo-friendly ingredients, this dessert is healthy and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
My 16-year old daughter made it herself. It’s so easy. She used a regular mug and baked it in the microwave for 3 minutes.
This being said, we all know that microwaves destroys 50 to 90% of the vital energy and phyto-nutrients in foods.
So why not oven bake this for 15-20 minutes instead.
You can top it with whipped coconut cream and some cocoa powder.
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tablespoons of tapioca flour (or arrowroot flour)
- 2 tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- The first ingredient to put into your mug (if you plan on using the microwave) or in an ovensafe small dish (if you would rather use the oven) is the melted coconut oil.
- Add all dry ingredients first, then add the liquid ingredients.
- Stir until well combined.
- Put in your microwave for 2 to 3 minutes - or 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 325 degrees.
- Verify if it's ready by inserting a toothpick in the center and it has come to out clean.
- You can serve this with some whipped coconut cream or melted chocolate and some berries.
- (and don't forget to light some candles!) Happy Valentine's day!