Fish Fillet Recipe
Fish Fillet Recipe (Haddock fillet with Citrus Sauce)
To subscribe and get 1 new healthy recipe per week (and a free gift) :
You can also follow me on your favorite social media network:
YOUTUBE : http://Youtube.com/c/Thegourmetconfession1
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/GlutenFreeRessource
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/GourmetConf
GOOGLE+ : http://Google.com/+Thegourmetconfession1
PINTEREST : https://www.pinterest.com/TheGourmetConf/
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/thegourmetconfession_johanne/TUMBLR : http://thegourmetconfession.tumblr.com/LINKED IN : https://ca.linkedin.com/in/johannegilbert
Kitchen tools that I used for this yummy recipe :
And here is the recipe that you can print or save online using Yumprint. Have fun amazing healthy food lovers!
- 6 tablespoons clarified butter or ghee (lactose free)
- 3 haddock fillets (or another type of white fish)
- 1 lime (or 1 lemon)
- 1 orange (or 1/2 grapefruit)
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 5 drops of rose water (optionnal)
- A pinch of pink salt and black pepper
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- 2 beds of spinach to serve your fish
- Grate the lime and orange flesh using a zester. Press their juice out and set aside.
- Under medium heat, melt the clarified butter in a big pan and add the fish fillets.
- Add your ginger. Using a spoon, sprinkle some butter from the bottom of the pan on the fish to cover them. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the lime and orange zest and juice. Add your drops of rose water.
- Turn the fillets and simmer until cooked, or for about another 5 minutes.
- Generally fish fillets are ready when they become opaque and are flaked easily using a fork.
- Heat your plates if desired. Put a bed of spinach in them.
- Serve your fish on top of the leafy greens, top them with chopped cilantro.
- Sprinkle your dish with the remaining of the citrus sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- To see a video of this recipe : https://youtu.be/8zGy8Qdlyd8