Healthy Salad Dressing – 4 ingredients
There is something that we can’t get enough of; we eat them every day. Salads.
You can imagine that salad dressing is something I always in the fridge. There is one salad dressing I make and it only has 4 ingredients.
It’s soooo helpful when I run out of time.
Especially now that using commercial vinaigrette’s from the grocery store is simply out of the question!
They are full of canola oil or highly pasteurized vegetable oil, rancid, oxidized and/or containing genetically modified ingredients.
And as for the taste … well, you can judge for yourself. This healthy salad dressing with 4 ingredients of mine has clearly become a favorite at home.
Ideal for the I’m in a rush kind of days, here is the recipe :
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar (or coconut vinegar or lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk thoroughly.
- For a more intense flavor, wait an hour before serving.
- You can keep the dressing in the fridge from 2 to 3 weeks.
- Since we eat a lot of salads, I regularly double this recipe and keep it handy in the fridge.
- You can add chopped fresh herbs to your recipe but keep it in the fridge for 1 week.
Also : Creamy Avocado Vinaigrette