But I am smiling because it’s the perfect excuse to make Hot Chocolate!
My paleo version is healthy because I’m using unsweetened cocoa powder, full fat coconut milk and a bit of coconut sugar (no refined sugar).
Full of antioxidant and healthy fats, here is a drink that you can enjoy without guilt for once!
Nice Mugs for A Cooler Drink
I just got the jars you see on the picture, at a local store and I love them! It makes the drinks easy to carry. I strongly recommend them, they are practical, colorful and kind of cool!
I like to add a bit of instant coffee to mine. It makes a perfect match with cinnamon.
Let me know if you try this recipe with a different ingredient or spice.
And share, share, share, we could enjoy it as well!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Optional : brewed or instant coffee, nutmeg & cayenne pepper, peppermint extract or pumpkin spice
- Heat coconut milk in pot, bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add all other ingredients. Stir until everything is combined.