Potato Salad with Eggs
Be sure to serve it cold.
It is creamy and crunchy at the same time.
This family recipe is definitely associated with some childhood memories.
Very tasty, it goes great with pork, steaks or chili.
- 5 large yellow fleshed potatoes, cut in 2
- 3 hard boiled eggs, cut into slices
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 4 stalks of celery, minced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Black pepper
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and cut into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but add the eggs at the end. Add paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, chill and serve.
- You could also add crispy pieces of bacon, black olives or a bit of Dijon mustard for a different twist.